holiday rep responsibilities
Responsibilities of a Holiday Rep
As a holiday rep there are many responsibilities that you will have such as:
- Organizing and hosting welcome meetings
- Knowing about, selling and organizing excursions and other activities
- Selling car hire and other services
- Transferring holidays makers to and from airport as well as hotel
- Answering customer's queries and dealing with their problems such as lost luggage, allegations, injuries, thefts etc.
- Dealing with unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, coach strikes etc.
- Resolving any conflicts with or between clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with hotel owners, agents and travel companies
- Gaining an in depth knowledge of the resort to answer client's questions
- Organizing and taking part in day and evening entertainment
- Carrying out Health and Safety checks on all hotels
- Carrying out hotel visits and standards
- Completing basic accounts paperwork, records and writing reports
- Collecting and balancing foreign money
- Accompanying clients on excursions and being a guide
Leave a Reply.
| Live Survey|
Have you ever been holiday rep?